As you’ve probably realised, the past week’s posts on Trinkets and Treasures have been holiday-themed. The main reason for this is that I just love this time of year! For the next few days I will be doing some Etsy Finds holiday posts, like gift guides for those of us who still need to find those perfect presents for our loved ones. To start us off I’ve rounded up some pretty holiday decor to get your home ready for Christmas. I’ve been looking for items that are unique and not your run-of-the-mill christmas decorations.
- Woodland Christmas decor, deer, snow and tree in a vintage ball glass jar from Joyful Studio.
- Gold glitter deer garland from Steph Loves Ben.
- Vintage brass deer from Wise Apple.
- Porcelain snowflake ornaments from LaNique home.
- Oh Holy Night poster from Paper Finch Design.
- Needle Felted Christmas Tree from Fairy Folk.
- Gold Paper Garland from Art’s Delight.
- Merry Christmas Pillow from Nest a Home.
- Natural himmeli ornaments from AMradio.
So there you go! Come by tomorrow for some more handmade gift inspiration!