It’s Monday already? No hard feelings though because we’ve actually reached the interesting part in our honours dissertation – data collection. This week we’ll be hanging out in retail outlets and getting interested consumers to fill out our questionnaires. I’ve been looking forward to this part because this is where the research starts getting real, when you get out into the field and talk to respondents. So far it’s been mostly theoretical but from now on it’s practical through collecting and analysing data. Exciting!
The above photo is of our two sister kitties, Suki and Lula. They’re very cute, don’t you think? I had to snap a pic of them cuddling on my bed!
Some link love found over the weekend:
- Some helpful reading material about managing your time on Blog Milk.
- Amazing paper creations by Jo Lynn Alcorn seen here.
- Interiors photography by Jonas Ingerstedt.
- Watercolour paintings by Serena Mitnik-Miller. Beautiful patterns and colours that remind me of the ocean.
- This picture made me laugh. 🙂
Here are 5 things I learnt recently:
- I am not a morning person. When required to awaken at 4 in the morning it’s not a pretty picture… Thank goodness for coffee!
- It’s amazing to give back to a community and to teach people who really want to learn.
- Airports give me a serious case of wanderlust. Anyone want to sponsor my plane ticket?
- The first rain of spring changes everything.
- This spoke to my heart this week: “Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.” – Phil 4:6,7 (MSG)