What a lovely surprise! Thank you to the lovely Christine from the awesomely cute book of alice who awarded me The Versatile Blogger award. How thoughtful and sweet. 🙂
I appreciate it!
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post. Pretty little button at the top.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog. Thanks again, lovely lady!
- Share 7 completely random pieces of information about myself. See below for very random things about me.
- Include this set of rules in your post. Done.
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award in this post. List of lovelies later on.
- Notify each of the nominees by posting a comment on each of their blogs. Done.
So here goes…7 random things about me:
- I did homeschooling from grade 5 all the way through to grade 12. Awkward homeschoolers unite!
- Even though I can’t live a day without coffee, I also love drinking a mug of vanilla chai tea everyday.
- I have a cat named Yum-Yum. And she likes eating. No surprise there 😀
- I have a fear of spiders. *shudders*
- I love watching and re-watching Gilmore Girls episodes. I’ve stopped counting. Oy with the poodles already!
- This year I’m doing my B.Hons in Consumer Sciences with the focus on Interior Design and Resource Management. I’m loving it so far even though it’s hard work.
- Jewelry is my fashion weakness. I buy way too much jewelry!
And the nominees are:
- Fashionable Passion – this girl has some seriously cool style!
- Una Bella Vita – love this blog, one of my absolute favourites.
- Happiness is… – always featuring amazing things that keeps me inspired!
- Decoholic – beautiful interior design blog, love it!
- Inspire; to breathe – gorgeous blog I discovered recently.
- Rex Kelly – another great interior design blog with heaps of inspiration.
- Devourer of Books – my go-to for book reviews.
- The Tailored Life – an amazing Cape Town blogger inspiring us to life the tailored life!
- Kiss, Blush and Tell – another great Cape Town blogger.
- Curious Constellation – always inspiring, definitely one of my faves!
So there we go, this was fun! Happy Friday, dear readers. Have a lovely weekend!