Hi dear readers. Hope this Friday finds you well. I am sick in bed with a throat infection, but luckily I have my laptop to keep me company. Oh, and 2 sweet kittens are also making sure I don’t get lonely. I’ll be spending the weekend in bed, resting and catching up on some blogs. Also planning on watching a lot of series!
I had so much fun putting together My Favourite Things this week. I am seeing a lot of grey all around the place, from clothes to interiors to make-up. And I am loving it! Well, without elaborating too much, here are a few things that have caught my eye this week. Happy Friday!
- Simple Elegance pic from here
- Chunky Grey Knits seen here
- Awesome Repurposed Style from here
- Turn Back Time Necklace from ModCloth here
- Honeycomb background texture from Pugly Pixel – freebie here