Wow, I haven’t done a favourite things post in a few weeks! Sorry, dear readers! But as promised, here’s a brand new post sharing some of my favourite things this week.
1. The 2 little kittens who recently joined our family. Cute is an understatement! Lovelies, meet Lula-Mae and Suki.
2. On the subject of cute cats, the Meowoodle tumblr feautures some awesome kitty illustrations.
3. Karina Manghi’s beautiful bohemian home featured in decor8. Do yourself a favour and go look at the rest of this lovely home.
4. This photo of the corner of Loveday Street (I’m not sure if the name has changed) and Commissioner Street in Johannesburg was taken in 1968.
5. The beginning of autumn. It’s only starting but I suspect that in a few weeks it will look like a painting out there. I can’t wait!